Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Institute Forums » Regional / Local Community Spa... » North America » USA » Southwest » Re: Tucson, AZ Integral Salon Forming

Tucson, AZ Integral Salon Forming

Last post 08-10-2007, 11:23 AM by Imichael. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-03-2006, 10:59 AM 13588

• Imichael is not online. Last active: 12-27-2007, 7:54 PM Imichael
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-18-2006
    • Tucson, AZ, USA
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

Tucson, AZ Integral Salon Forming

Hello and welcome!

I am taking steps to launch a local Tucson, AZ Integral group.  I got tired of not having people to connect with in my home town who are up to BIG THINGS and speak Integralese.  I am very interested in connecting local folks to strengthen each other's understanding and application of Integral Methods in their lives and disciplines.  I envision that this group will develop specialized subgroups as people's interests become more apparent.

I will be establishing our website this weekend and you can find more details there.  In the meantime, I have started the steps to register the group as an "official" Salon with the Integral Multiplex community.

I'll post the website once there is something to see on it.  until then, enjoy your weekend, and Happy 5th of November!

Tchau,

Michael

PS: Drop me an email if this interests you!
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-10-2007, 11:23 AM 27156 in reply to 13588

• Imichael is not online. Last active: 12-27-2007, 7:54 PM Imichael
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-18-2006
    • Tucson, AZ, USA
    • Posts 3
    • Points 30

Re: Tucson, AZ Integral Salon Forming

We've been established!

Tucson Integral would like to announce the formation of an Integral Salon for the Tucson, AZ region!

Our current website presence is hosted on Zaadz, at the following address:

http://karmahack.zaadz.com

We are not, after all, an "official" Salon, but nonetheless, are growing very quickly, and are finding that there is quite an interest in the Integral Approach in our region.

Swing by, have a look, and, if you're in Tucson, drop by for one of our upcoming meetings!

Cheers,

Michael Craig,
    Tucson Integral

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help