Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

New Institute Site Launched

Last post 06-03-2008, 12:44 PM by schalk. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-21-2008, 10:54 AM 51909

New Institute Site Launched

Hey folks, I wanted to let you know that we launched the new Integral Institute site last night at integralinstitute.org.  This is not the new Integral Life portal that will be launched next month, but a part of the overall redesign that we have been going through the past year.  I hope you like it, it's a reflection our greater-focused vision and presence in the world, and keep in mind you may have to clear your cache to see it ...

Loving regards,

Robb

P.S. The public announcement will go out in the next Holons, so be the first to check it out!
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  05-21-2008, 11:13 AM 51914 in reply to 51909

Re: New Institute Site Launched

It looks good, and in its more conventional appearance, probably more accessible to the mainstream and yet still be sufficiently fringe-friendly.
    Ambo Suno
    • Report abuse
  •  05-21-2008, 12:41 PM 51929 in reply to 51914

wow it's gorgeous .. it has a great vibe .. the nature photos are breath-taking and the info is arranged uncluttered

good work guys n gals !

• Report abuse
  •  05-22-2008, 6:07 PM 52159 in reply to 51929

Thank you for the kind words, we worked very hard to make it simple, clean, inviting and accessible to many different audiences. It also reflects our renewed mission of raising an endowment to fund integral research and applications on many serious and complex global issues. The site will be expanding over the coming year with white papers and more programs as we have the funds to expand the Institute's work. Thanks again ...
    • Report abuse
  •  06-03-2008, 12:20 PM 54234 in reply to 52159

I don't like the green meme look and feel, (the chosen pictures, in particular).  Same problem at integraltheoryconference.org. I guess that is a marketing decision.
    At the other side, the contents are easy and quick to find. Very good job.
    hugs
    t
    • Report abuse
  •  06-03-2008, 12:44 PM 54245 in reply to 54234

I had the same exact sense.

Yet, the single most important invitation that Integral has to extend is to Green.

So, I think it's dead on to hang green bait on the hook. If you are fishing for steelhead, you want to use a size 14 Corkie, and not worms! If you use worms, the fish will never see you.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help