Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

integral governance

Last post 11-14-2007, 3:28 PM by cosmogerminator. 55 replies.
Page 1 of 4 (56 items)   1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-29-2006, 3:47 AM 9803

integral governance

act u all Y ... it is for bidden to re act hear here
    :: and Y ou do know W H Y

why is numerically 4 8 2 in bivid-decodex language :

so it is 14 equal to *:: or 1 purepose 4 priciples (a hand - ref V.van Gogh - the potato eaters)

the other hand can be another mysticall practice , dear KENneth ...

that is ::* the Other hand ...
    that is part of the Other human in mutual conversation

so that can be:  4 Passages 1 People/Person (hmm, isnt that actually the same - inside/sight)

this written freely/drunk on november 21, 2024 / shadowww:

kin 16: Yellow Electric Warrior
    I Activate in order to Question
    Bonding Fearlessness
    I seal the Output of Intelligence
    With the Electric tone of Service
    I am guided by the power of Universal Fire

S'ace VoTan

T here, Hear,

:{
    hi II interhumanityTransiT-REspONdeArs ! how about the hologram in our DNA?  }:

preparing a speaking about integral governance in a Human Emergence environment & project ...
    (in europe/holland)
    i am wondering the quadrant technique ...

as sort of doing the practise of un/de-mystifying themes in a quadrant (and a setting?) ...

i placed governance in the next quadrant:

dialogue - governance - politics - democracy

today in 2024 of course (see the rest of the development in this issue/topic)
    i had it al wrong - simply
    because i had to learn the wrong thing to see the even moore right:
    governance - dialogue - politics - democracy
    and then:

synchronizing is to with the next 2 quadrants ...

i - it - its - we

and

i - Self & Consciousness
    it -
    Brain & Organism
    its -
    Social System & environment
    we -
    Culture & Worldview

:{ i - transforming }: => 5th or 0-phase of contemplation, synchronization, presence, being

it would help me it fellow integrales here would challenge those 3 parallel quadrant exercise ...
    as a method to get the right position for "governance" in the integral way of speech & forces to understand.

btw ... oct 24 i'm presenting and initiating the dialogue here (4 weeks before an electionday)

lets become?

~~~ note after a 4 days lecture on SpiralDynamics*integral:
    i - Self & Consciousness              :: Rhythmic Brain = Heart H
    it -
    Brain & Organism                   :: Logical Brain & DNA
    its -
    Social System & environment :: Politics under 1Man1Vote
    we -
    Culture & Worldview              :: Dictionary & Media

~~~ the insight is a personal interpretation :: s'ace

2008 note: the false serie was taking the sensoric realm as prior to the telepathic one -
    that was the trick if babel - now on the edge of becoming human(e) finally we democ'rize ... s'

(catalyzing agent)

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

If there were not time, there would be no mind to become." - VV-Rinri-II
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  09-29-2006, 4:03 PM 9860 in reply to 9803

Re: integral governance

My quick thoughts:

dialogue - LL (we - it takes at least 2 to dialogue)

politics - UL (personal views and opinions), LL (shared views and opinions, shared political and cultural norms), LR (organizational aspects of politics, i.e., party infrastructure and rules) [with effects in UR]

governance and democracy - LR (norms and shared values), LR (rules and processes and institutions), UL and UR (the inside and outside of the individuals engaged in the institutions and with the institutions governing)

Governance and democracy are all quadrant phenomena.

One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. --Andre Gide

Hope is as hollow as fear. --Lao-tzu
    • Post Points: 35
    • Report abuse
  •  10-01-2006, 4:01 AM 9940 in reply to 9860

thanks for your suggestions on a quick glimpse , anyhow ...
    i add some thoughts to it ... marked by }{{
    cahacker:

My quick thoughts:

dialogue - LL (we - it takes at least 2 to dialogue)

}{{ i agree upon the thought on external dialogue that it takes at least 2 individuals to initiate and maintain a dialogue and sphere ...;

}{{ i am aware of the fact that a dialogue supported by AQAL techniques or other ones applicable can be internal too. Is there a sense in the saying that a human exists out of 7 (or 9) energetic communication centres that are energetic parts of the human holon known as 1 individual of man? if so, it is a wider perspective on the 2 humans communicating in a mutual dialogue. Anyhow, the dialogue is maintained by at least 2 I' s ... so I - LL-quadrant seems to me the right Quadrant in the observation & investigation where governance, politics, democracy, dialogue (more entities needed?) seem potential precise enough "values" , terms of pronunciation & articulation.

}{{ the arguments given below i will comment on later ...

politics - UL (personal views and opinions), LL (shared views and opinions, shared political and cultural norms), LR (organizational aspects of politics, i.e., party infrastructure and rules) [with effects in UR]

governance and democracy - LR (norms and shared values), LR (rules and processes and institutions), UL and UR (the inside and outside of the individuals engaged in the institutions and with the institutions governing)

Governance and democracy are all quadrant phenomena.

Replying in a general way ...
    i think governance is a thing that is practised on the Global or Planetary scale by www.simpol.org / bunzl.
    i also think governance is a thing to be seeded in any living individual, especially in those individuals that seem to have lost this "governance-seed". if a question as " How to (re)seed Governence sense in each individual?" raises ... then i would promote the idea " Democracy can be the vehicle to re-seed" .

So, then ... what can be dramatically changed ... in order to re-set the core, the "human planetary core"?
    CdG

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  10-23-2006, 6:00 AM 12074 in reply to 9940

the investigation for integral governance ... so far

gives a kind of result to be presented 2morrow at center for human emergence:

of course at that "center" we orientale ourselves at AQAL SDi NXT & have another look from the inside of ourselves from the innerside at several positions we like to investigate from ... (A state-constellation exercise is prepared)

the presentation may also remember some obvervations:
    friedman's : systematically flattened planet
    bbarber's : never point to another person again to do the Job

preparing conclusion statements ...
    it might come up that carnavalesk election procedures (say events)
    as we in holland have right now ...
    may be remembered in next by future as History ...

Why?

Well , lets resume what is going on here') ? then just conclude ...

;-)

') aren't all democratic states simultanious striking banners ... in favour for organizations (as states) enlivened to the radiant intentions?

• Report abuse
  •  10-27-2006, 5:37 AM 12747 in reply to 9803

first i may have to apologize myself ...
    (if needed for you?)
    why? you might say : cosmo is talking to itself ...
    well let me tell you cosmo is changed in the meantime ...
    not totally of course but still changed referencing the other moment talking here ...
    okay you might say cosmo kept his own cosmo label ... maybe to remind you, other fellow, to moments we shared before (if ever a moment)

~~~ confident crystal clear ~~~

so, i had a performance with C H E participants ...
    quantitively spoken we were with 22 human bodies.

in order to be with as many as possible human minds in our common & mutual sphere i proposed (recommended by leida/leidraad) to center (1st C of C Human Emergence) ourselves spherical related to the collective intelligence play / set / ceremonical commitment.
    we did this by performing the neureebah ...
    which i have to communicate in poor words lacking a 2 minute video rehearsal clip.
    I
    invite all to stand up, centered hands up on the solar P spot radar loving the higher self ...
    and follow the leader performer one time with open eyes ...
    II
    while producing the "NEU" sound, pivot hands downwards then till the position below the basic chakra height next to the thighs, strentching the fingers forward ...
    III
    then after a moment of silence continue moving while producing the "REE" sound, same way back as forward before, and from the radar love position transmove upward till the position above the crown chakra hands up in the air, stretching the fingers backward ... (kind of abundance position)
    IV
    then after a moment of silence continue moving while sounding "BAH", bowing the hands as far as you can from your body in a smooth way as if making the phi-bow towards a position where both hands are under the HeartH.
    V
    some moments of understanding "the spiritual centered moment"

... we rehearsed this 2 times, total of 3 neureebah cycles.

well ...
    what has this to do with integral government ...

i propose i give that answer to the next cosmo ...
    in the meantime enjoying your respondings over (T)here ...

neureebah
    s'ace

to:D i wanna honor my passed away friend & inspirator eckart wintZen ...
    (hitchhiking this instrumentality)

bytheWay i am working on S'aceology ;-) HeiligKreutzTal is the 1st TryOut;
    it might be the most convenient way to travel by skynoospAce ...
    hang-on&off

• Report abuse
  •  11-18-2006, 11:29 AM 15186 in reply to 9803

well, we're doing okay over here,
    the silence of the lambs always seems to psi stormY wheather ;-)

i propose we also try not to count those lambs ... i think you know whY ...

~~~
    i saw i, my todayself seed12, need to seed a mutation on the initiating contribution:
    synchronizing
    dialogue - governance - politics - democracy to
    • i - Self & Consciousness
    • it - Brain & Organism
    • its - Social System & environment
    • we - Culture & Worldview
    WHY?
    well consider another proposition over here:
    • i    ::       Self & Consciousness        :: Governance
    • it   ::         Brain & Organism           :: Dialogue
    • its :: Social System & environment :: Politics
    • we ::      Culture & Worldview         :: Democracy
    Then, what happened?
    i consider the verb dialogue has to do with both the DNA body and the dynamical, mind referencing exterior Body ...

and, on the other side ... i can now consider what i do when i am in a 1 man 1 vote paradigm ...
    how clever of those ones who designed this in their purpose in their time of co-creating ideals.

and then we can go to a next step of mindscraping ...
    some other time ...
    psi-ing the illusion to break open in full light of pivotal times

s'ace

• Report abuse
  •  11-18-2006, 11:41 AM 15187 in reply to 12747

why is this Neu Ree Bah (electric version) essential
    as an initiating call to gather in a co-intelligence space, which is a home for integral governance ?

i propose it can be rather rude to enter a space with no feel & no think ...

what am i getting to?

well, see here in holland we have those DYKES ...
    imagine You are the one who bikes on the dyke and you see it is beginning to break ...
    How do you Feel?
    You bike harder to get a Drink?
    You stick Your finger in the Dyke?
    or
    This is not a Time to Feel or Think but Spectate that what is observed as a Fact ...
    Fact::Act

isnt that a mantra for Governance?
    F***?ACT!
    considering the *** as psi-stars that guided You to be the Biker on that Dyke.

So,
    psi guides i - integral governance

Neu Ree Bah *** (electric=service)
    s' ace

• Report abuse
  •  11-25-2006, 10:57 PM 15525 in reply to 15186

over here in holland ...

we have this organisation ...
    that has taken the challenge for a shift in an organized way ...

last week
    we had an election draft by the people that has energies that resonate on the shift felt.

the organisation on charge
    has shifted from the mission=hearth to the enterprise=head energy ...

we now
    have to be very carefull ... why?

this shift we are talking about is and cannot be in the hands of any man ...
    each individual connected ...
    has to guide the decisional navigations by the self ...

BE AWARE of the good organisational LINE for the MASS ...
    and of the PERSONAL challenge to set the ENERGY EXCHANGEs ...
    which GROUND the whole field emerging

nb.
    i'm aware of this crypt ...
    plse understand it as a good habit while grasping that lines (from where do they come?)

• Report abuse
  •  12-22-2006, 9:18 AM 17003 in reply to 9803

This week we in holland were informed by the Queen assigning mr. Herman Wijffels to "Informateur", Information Manager catalysing the 3 political parties CDA (biggest), PvdA (social) and CU (Christian Union) ... to a new coalition form in 6 weeks.

Not especially a subject to this forum if it were not for the reason that mr. Wijffels lent his name the the Center for Human Emergence Center that facilitates a american " names" as Wilber, Bloom, Beck, Cohen etc. cooperation in getting Integral , Enlightened, Spiraling and Close to the Edge of becoming on the governmental core ...

A member of our integral politics group visionalised that (now Worldbank professional) as an ideal priminister taking over the scepter from mr. Balkenende who is now representing cabinet and the biggest (conservative!) party. Wijffels is a party member of the same party.
    Major of Amsterdam Cohen should vice the socials, according that member (who for the record manages a new movement for Spiritual Society Bindings).
    Some challenge may be given to the "former" prime when he takes the offer of becoming the new ministre of Inner Affairs.

Main Challenge seems to be the wish of W. expressed in camps of radical change : "REE for a Better World, where people relate to one another and learn the value of appreciation "

(shortly said by understanding Herman)

Here we may visionalize the stage where the changes become instrumentalized (ain't we?):

:{let me postpone my contribution here = being patient = till the day of 3 kings, or rather wise ones arrives; you ? feel free to contribute some tips for the country international seen as guiding new world changes in the political, or rather integral governance, core}:

update feb,02
    ::
    "the day of 3 kings" seems to work out as 3 partyleaders sharing the "DEALL"
    in holland the 19th millenium tinkers take over radiating SAFETY DRIVEN
    Here analysis on the shift of the peoples intelligent core to Synthesis Oriented :: Holistic Organism can be Fired from the implementation prepared ...
    Can Representative Democracy shift towards a more Morphic System which implicitly enroles generation driven guardianship for all involved?

' Morphic System? - a design that breathes the art of democracy within the living of a democratic system as meant to be (skipping the "ancient pilot system driven on 1M1V"
    => generation binding s'ilence
    Well, let us see for the safety driven concept as a gathering jump line for the unavoidable jump towards Process Oriented and Systemic Flow (Control All to read :)

• Report abuse
  •  12-23-2006, 9:12 AM 17075 in reply to 9860

let me first introduce readers in this context of integral governance to an article and a new design for integrated governance esteem. The article is in a conceptual phase till half januari.

NEW :: in the article the symbol :: is pioneered (as far as i know) as an initiated universal symbol for AQAL "mature language" sphere (strifed for & agreed upon while acting authentical).

now, let me invest some time with cahacker's reply (investing for clarity in the context and revelation of wilbers quadrants in our time enlightening conscious levels rapidly)

Cahacker on dialogue:
    LL (we - it takes at least 2 to dialogue) ?

UR - upper right - IT, is however the quadrant where dialogue as a conversation particle rises for all individuals :: remember dialogue reverberates from the hollow barrel that the body reminds the individual in the educational modus of life, binding the exterior to the individual, the higher self mind sphere, UL - I.

Of course a agree on cahackers idea that at least 2 individuals are needed for a tango ; but can we then say this is the LL lower left WE? I think that a dialogue of two persons in the developmental modus is against the will of WE. Isn' t being in a dialogue at first stake queesting and doubting the conventional WE?

Cahacker on politics:
    UL (personal views and opinions),
    LL (shared views and opinions, shared political and cultural norms),
    LR (organizational aspects of politics, i.e., party infrastructure and rules) [with effects in UR]

Considering the UL / I-quadrant - personal views and opinions are mostly build on projections and I, s' ace, prefer to simplify the political core to the LR, the ITS world quadrant. Individual projections are mostly instrumentalized through the mediated projections, they are never the free human, the I origin of specie perspective.

Considering LL / We-quadrant - shared views and opinions, shared political and cultural norms under the label Politics, I doubt this for real. Maybe here the American way of life and world view differs from the European? Or from the Attached History Chronicle aware of?

Considering
    LR / ITS-quadrant - organizational aspects of politics, i.e., party infrastructure and rules [with effects in UR] - I agree on the organisational aspects that are given Form in our world of "make believe", business. I also can see the party infrastructure as a contribution of cahacker, althought i morely see the influence of real life chaos accidently given form by the party representatives at a given time dealing with ITS-partner in business emerging on globalization. Those accidents led to a world that is nowadays paralysed by some individuals iconized by some doubtable institutions (where some individuals dominated on historic grounds).

Cahacker notifies
    Governance and Democracy are all quadrant phenomena.
    I have to consider this ... given my clearance here on politics.
    Is there anyone who can sense the key-point where Cahacker and me, s' ace, may gain on mutual understanding using the instruments of Ken?

Let me close this part by quoting Cahackers:
    governance and democracy
    - LR (norms and shared values),
    - LR (rules and processes and institutions),
    - UL and UR (the inside and outside of the individuals engaged in the institutions and with the institutions governing)

I'll be back on this passing some christmas days ...

• Report abuse
  •  01-03-2007, 5:06 AM 17632 in reply to 17075

while writing an article on a peoples voting system as a vehicle to shift our planetary course ...

let me repeat some lines of the december quest:

let me first introduce readers in this context of integral governance to an article and a new design for integrated governance esteem. The article is in a conceptual phase till half januari.

NEW :: in the article the symbol :: is pioneered (as far as i know) as an initiated universal symbol for AQAL "mature language" sphere (strifed for & agreed upon while acting authentical).

ending up this contribution by signalling with a flashlight that the pre-release of the article (not yet perfect at the website) is now filled with notifications that can be shared with building the bridge together member all around here ...

confident crystal clear
    s'ace

integrated governance esteem ::
    Democracy Catalyst
    feel free to mail / signup for a doc-copy

Another interesting PDF

• Report abuse
  •  01-04-2007, 6:19 AM 17685 in reply to 17632

i do not know yes if this site critises or facilitates responding
    in/convenient truths
    as this webpicture cartoons René Descartes Apocalyso

s'ace

may the cartoon be forgotten by jan 6th
    which remembrance is for gold, myrrh & insense
    Stick out tongue [:P]

• Report abuse
  •  01-22-2007, 10:20 AM 18552 in reply to 9803

so, by now the level of getting out of the metatron can be imaginated for those ones who read the morphogenesis codes ...

which means ...
    we accept those evolutionary steps ...
    The Mayan Calendar Comes North 01 & 02 - Ian Xel Lungold
    cellular ... family...tribal...nation...power...ethical...universal
    know the flower of life simplification ...
    and are getting on those morphogenetic fields theories ...
    that are built in our societies ...

when we are on a schedule to dissolve our belief out of the "one p. one v." (formerly "one man one vote"), nicknamed "the winner takes it all" (if he keeps on ignoring anybody else especially those who were relying on some faith in them "elitees") ... to another grid.

and i think ken et all helped me a lot in seeing more and more what the vision of generations as grid scales could be in a mass & complex decision making process as nation/statewide election ...

and how the old system kept the media makers in a sort of a script that could comfortize their creative job and thereby optimize the dull and stressy talking about who is getting the black adder ...

What the hell am i talking about ...

well there is this board of world citizens , who really try to connect the building of a Global Justice and Constitution Institution ...

but, hey, ho, did we shift by then ...
    of do we postpone the shift being busy to reschedule from one misery to another one ...

i think we should co-operate right now ...
    s'ace

• Report abuse
  •  01-24-2007, 10:58 AM 18616 in reply to 18552

XIII => pre sense

thank you 4 co-creation ;-) i'm out for this topic ... s*ace

• Report abuse
  •  03-01-2007, 11:04 AM 19811 in reply to 18616

today the March of 2024 started with number ONE, 1, x**0 .

remembering this topic it occured to me that number 13 was actually number 12 ... just because a cahacker intervented on the topic: grace to him/her!

so the 13 contribution was the crystal clear one i can now see; maby i was at that time blinded by some light, who knows?

in the meantime of the pre-sensed 13 (this contribution) ...
    i received an invitation from the "biggest school of the world" regarding the number of scholars/students - more that 31000 and a staff of 3000 teachers and coaches ...

they invite me to function as an adviser on the WUPED .

of course i have to inform my chief on the working ground .

Today i resonated on the resonance forum on a remark concerning the lineair time that seems to vanish ... . Kind of serendepity happened while i struck on PRESENT and SERPENT as a formulae that actually created the Time of Death.

The SERPENT eating the own TAIL may be the BEST imagery for all humans after all ... so we have to emerge to other articulations for NOW ... which is not PRE-SENT ... well it can be represtational ... but then it must be clear who is representing who and why - which seems quit complex if we lack of the right instruments and formulae ...

finishing number 13 of me, cosmo, i'ld advise:

NOWNESS

as a good alternative representing the SERPENT meant.
    ;-)
    s'ace

• Report abuse
Page 1 of 4 (56 items)   1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help