Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

my i l p

Last post 14 hours, 48 minutes ago by fairyfaye. 587 replies.
Page 7 of 40 (588 items)   « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-10-2006, 1:30 PM 16288 in reply to 15303

Re: my i l p

what if she decides to read brief history ? i wonder
    what would she first see ?

pull mine off the shelf and open it to the beginning .. our beloved and oh-so-familiar diagram of the 4Qs in all their splendor .. turn the page

to the start of tony schwartz's foreword .. where on the the first page in wavy pink-hilighter:

human development unfolds in waves or stages

and

wilber married freud and the buddha

hoping this would intrigue her as it did me

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  12-10-2006, 7:51 PM 16308 in reply to 15303

i love looking at the christmas tree without wearing my lenses .. the way the different colors of lights glow bigger .. seeing their aura's beaming out .. there's magic in the blur

• Report abuse
  •  12-12-2006, 12:21 PM 16387 in reply to 15303

in a certain on-going dialogue ... i have been told that the miracles of moses parting the red sea and jesus being born of a virgin did indeed occur.. as how can one deny god/christ's ability to transform and manipulate matter, which they had created

the response to my monopoly comment was that many people can be godly .. that i must be aware, having read the n.t. that christ tells us he will judge who has immortal life and who doesn't on that great and final day .. and that not all christians will be saved .. that true believers in christ will be automatically saved .. others will be judged according to their lives

i was told that because i love jesus, i must search out his teachings and believe what he says .. she agreed that we are coming from two different perspectives of christ consciousness and that we must always seek the higher truth .. that i should never stop seeking and learning .. it is the holy spirit that makes one able to decipher truth from untruth

my reply to all of this was:

the more u include in god's embrace, the more expansive u are

the less u include in god's embrace, the more u deny god's limitlessness

to believe that god chooses one religion (that is, one specific version of one religion) and coincidentally that particular religion is the one u are in

is well, underestimating god and jesus

your devotion and faith and commitment to god are absolutely beautiful even magnificent .. i delight and elate in it

merry christmas x x x o o o

what i REALLY feel like saying is: may i speak with
    B I G H E A R T B I G M I N D ?

• Report abuse
  •  12-12-2006, 7:42 PM 16405 in reply to 15303

what fun the ongoing email dialogue about religion .. i received a reply saying that everything i say sounds very beautiful and idealistic and child-like .. and that it sounds like i don't believe the words that were left to us by jesus and god by divine revelation in the holy scriptures, a guide book which includes history, morals for living, teachings for mind, body and spirit as well as prophecies which help to prepare us for what's coming

then asking: u say u love jesus but do u believe in his words?

ending by expressing gladness that i appreciate her devotion and faith and that she is trying to understand mine and is glad we can discuss it

as soon as i read this, i spontaneously responded with one line:

too funny !! YOU sound child-like to ME !! :)

i guess i AM a childish little shit

• Report abuse
  •  12-12-2006, 7:57 PM 16407 in reply to 15303

okay now that my amusement with my spontaneous response has worn off, i wrote more:

i can see that the sacred text, the bible, means a lot to u and i honor that .. i also wonder how u experience jesus in your heart and being .. are u able to describe that to me without referring to the bible ??

if that is something u could not or must not do, i understand .. just asking

• Report abuse
  •  12-12-2006, 8:03 PM 16410 in reply to 15303

suddenly recall wayne dyer asking: do u want to be right or do u want to be kind?

and wonder whether i should just shut up .. i don't have to prove anything

• Report abuse
  •  12-12-2006, 8:06 PM 16411 in reply to 15303

o o o o o o m m m m m m o o o o o o m m m m m m o o o o o o m m m m m m

• Report abuse
  •  12-13-2006, 10:03 AM 16447 in reply to 15303

silly white & blue dancing in the sky
    trying to upstage each other 

• Report abuse
  •  12-13-2006, 8:49 PM 16495 in reply to 15303

during my morning sitting today, they started testing the fire alarm in the building .. so there sits the selfobject, eyes closed .. resting in i-amness .. with that intrusive LOUD sound going off every minute or so

and when THAT finally stopped .. the wind began banging against the window pane

how it tickles .. all the commotion within the stillness of the sitting .. is it okay to giggle during meditation ??

• Report abuse
  •  12-14-2006, 4:54 PM 16563 in reply to 15303

have added to the ilp daily lighting of a few candles at the gratefulness candleroom .. and lovin' it (thx noms and broD!)

one of today's candles: to the growth opps of despair confusion anger anxiety & falling apart .. to increasing transformation

and we are intrigued

• Report abuse
  •  12-14-2006, 5:24 PM 16566 in reply to 15303

in last night's dream was flying around but couldn't let people below know that i could fly without a tutu

so was holding a tutu to my body while flying

which was somehow acceptable

• Report abuse
  •  12-14-2006, 6:30 PM 16571 in reply to 15303

re the ongoing email dialogue about religion & spirituality, i have been leaving out her name and references in our discussion to her work, city, etc so she remains anonymous ..

here is the applicable part of her reply:

Hi there!

You're not answering my original question. Why?

When the holy spirit / christ comes to live inside, it transforms and begins the process of making one more christ-like. A rebirth takes place. The process can be very painful at times as we have to let go of ego and old ideas that we have become attached to during our lives. Often we love our concept of God more than we love the truth. There is also inner guidance into truth - when I say or do stupid things that are not attuned with the spirit, the holy spirit lets me know immediately. Once it is rectified by prayer and making amends there is a sense of peace within. It can also give me
    premonition on things or pre-warnings, when I'm smart enough to listen , things turn out smoothly, when I don't due to impatience etc. I suffer the consequences.

As the fruits of the spirit are developed inside there is also great love & joy. My cup overfloweth many a time. Sometimes I also have chi vibrations inside me when I'm talking about spiritual matters or listening to someone speaking spiritual truths. There is a oneness with God/christ/ spirit. It is my rock during troubled times - it is my everything, always.

Jesus is my saviour, intermediary, advocate, King, counsellor, priest and brother as well as being the creative force behind all things. I would be lost without Him.

I know the power of the bible as I have experienced the veil being seperated and have had glimpses into it. I gauge my actions according to the teachings of the bible. It is my guide book, it feeds me and gives me spiritual nourishment and is very important in my life.

What do you experience?

• Report abuse
  •  12-14-2006, 6:44 PM 16572 in reply to 15303

have been debating whether or not to continue the updates on the religious dialogue .. and have decided that maybe some of us can learn something

especially ME because my reponse was quite cheeky .. then i sent another to smooth it over which i fear may have sounded patronizing

and am wondering whether i am a good enough agent of integral

breathe in / breathe out / ok here goes, this is what i said:

trying to recall what your original question was .. perhaps a demand that i re-read the n.t. ?

your faith is beautiful and many people of all religions receive vibrations when speaking of the divine

the part that is child-like it is the part where one's group claims exclusive rights

jesus will be coming back and giving u and a select others but not everyone, new bodies and santa claus comes down the chimney with gifts

i pray that this doesn't come across as mocking as i truly honor the bible as a sacred text .. but to believe that it was written by god (in more exclusive ways than any other sacred text god has written) . . . well

my experience of jesus is not as serious and heavy as your beautiful one .. but more light and freeeeeeeee . . . a fairy friend of jesus

(then later the add-on)

meant to also say i'm in no way trying to talk u out of the bible or anything like that .. just don't treat others who aren't where u are at as if they should be transforming in your footsteps rather than their own

i bow to your noble intentions

(why can't i just shutup when i intend to ??)

• Report abuse
  •  12-14-2006, 6:52 PM 16573 in reply to 15303

.. and now i'm going to light a candle for the fool in me and to pray for more kindness . . .

sweet dreams integral naked

• Report abuse
  •  12-14-2006, 7:18 PM 16577 in reply to 15303

okay i guess i asked for it .. here's what i got back:

No...my question was that you say that you love Jesus but do you believe his words & his teachings?

But from your comments below -you don't believe His words, so you are not a true believer in Christ - you really don't know him at all. You know the image of him that you created in your own mind - that's what you know.

"I am the truth, and the life. Noone comes to the Father except through me."
    John 14:6

"If you love Me. keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another helper, and He may abide with you forever - the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for he dwells with you and will be in you."
    John 14:15

if anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and my Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me."
    John 14:23

Child-like means innocent. Child-ish is immature - and needs to grow. There is a difference.

You've got the popular " World's view" down pat. It sounds great - but you must ask yourself is it truth or a grand deception?

With all my heart I want you to be saved and have immortal life - according to Christ's promise. I do pray that you hear the call before it's too late. But it's nothing that I do - the spirit does it completely...

Shall we continue our dialogue on spiritual matters or shall we let it rest and keep our conversations more light and airy -fairy?

i pray for kindness i pray for kindness thank u god for kindness thank u god for kindness

• Report abuse
Page 7 of 40 (588 items)   « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help