Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Beginning to work on my "Its" quadrant practice - Future Without Poverty

Last post 03-25-2007, 11:50 AM by dryhst. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-25-2007, 11:50 AM 21062

• dryhst is not online. Last active: 02-29-2008, 7:57 PM dryhst
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-07-2007
    • Denton, TX
    • Posts 2
    • Points 10

Beginning to work on my "Its" quadrant practice - Future Without Poverty

Hi,

I just got home from a one week intensive study abroad trip through the organization "Future Without Poverty" (http://www.futurewithoutpoverty.org/). I am somewhat new to Integral Life Practice, I am studying the theory to use as my counseling theory in grad school - and the values and work of this organization seem to me to address the "Its" quadrant issues (systems). The Future Without Poverty organization is about 7 years old & is working on world-wide issues - currently involved with several communities in Mexico, and will soon survery conditions in Ethiopia (Africa).

I was wondering if people could post feedback on their own experiences with organizations such as this - possibly even with tips or things to be aware of as the organization expands. I am going to become active in the student organization for Future Without Poverty....and we hope to continue to make it an international, self-sustained organization (rather than the organization dissolving if the founder or current leadership move on to new projects).

Thanks!

Johnj

My wish is your command.
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help