Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

I meaning me not you BUT some of you...

Last post 04-13-2007, 9:11 PM by pattye. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-12-2007, 5:49 AM 21694 in reply to 21659

• Zenwolf is not online. Last active: 01-21-2008, 8:56 PM Zenwolf
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-13-2007
    • UPSTATE, NY
    • Posts 15
    • Points 235

Re: I meaning me not you BUT some of you...

you there?  anyone, anyone....

"Like a deer that yearns for running streams so my soul yearns for you my Lord..."
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  04-13-2007, 9:11 PM 21743 in reply to 21694

Re: I meaning me not you BUT some of you...

Hi Josh:  Thanks so much for the kudoes sp?  I do know what you mean.  I was really into being a wife and a mom and most of what goes with that.  I had a crisis today and I was comforted by your loving complements.  I let that come back and

surround me.  I also appreciate your spontaneity with your last quote.  Have you wondered why their is no comment?  I have.  And I told you that I was going to be doing some other things such as catch up on this site and then the stuff here in my life.

I had to find out that there are different rules here (if that is the reason) and that neat spontaneous communication is not part of it.  At  least it felt that way at first. However, I suspect that we are "different" that way and like many others.  One  point is that we cannot see the body and the eyes and the facial movements.  The other is that it takes a bit of work.

I am still working and Hallie has put out some examples,with the help of pelle on this week's blog.  I hope that you do not mind me bringing this up.  Then again maybe others just do not want to interfere with the "We" space we have gotten into and does not seem to allow for others entering.  I sensed that you wanted to do something different and maybe about that.   I hope you do not mind my opening this up here.  Thanks again for calling me a 'gal".  Smile and all the other neat stuff that I can take as much of as you have to give out.  As long as it is with the same sincerity.

With Love Pattye

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
Page 2 of 2 (17 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help