Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Friday Night "news"?

Last post 07-20-2006, 10:43 AM by adastra. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2006, 10:29 PM 413

• gail is not online. Last active: 08/24/2008, 9:48 PM gail
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-25-2006
    • Moving Now! to Colorado
    • Posts 69
    • Points 127,915

Friday Night "news"?

So here I am choosing to "stream of consciousness" while Stu's "Original Face" plays in my ears...my Shadow is asking me what kind of a loser I have to be to be sitting in front of my PC *more* than I already am all week long while I'm working.....yet here I am!  Maybe this particular shadow is the love/hate relationship I have with online forums...usually I avoid them while wishing all the while I could just let loose my online poet, online wise-ard, online amazing holy crap contributor, or something like that.....my online Paul-genius-of-humor, or my KDub (Kelly) of Exquisite No Bullshitness....

"Ha!  be careful what you ask for!" I tell myself. 

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday Night!

So tonight (at this moment) I want to know -- what keeps everybody hoppin on a Friday night?  Where do all the Integral-ees go when the weekend hits? 

((( I just realized why I don't post more often - absolute confidence that what I post won't be a contribution at all, but just lots of hot air.  Wow, the tyranny of the desire to have my voice "be a gift"  jeeze...)))

(((((( How does Ken get past that?!!  )))))

utterly bare,
    g

• Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  06-25-2006, 4:07 PM 456 in reply to 413

Re: Friday Night "news"?

You are seriously ill - but keep up the good work!! You really are very talented and you're doing an excellent job as Community Director....

Just began reading some of your stuff.... like it very much....

Take Care,

Justin

"Life is like stepping onto a boat that is about to sail out to sea and sink".

SHUNRYU SUZUKI
    • Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  07-18-2006, 1:16 PM 1573 in reply to 413

• RyParks is not online. Last active: 12-28-2007, 1:55 PM RyParks
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2006
    • Parks
    • Posts 6
    • Points 45

Friday night I drank and I challenged my friend on his continually attachment to ascension and his subtle shields. 

What goes up must come down. 

I like this one from Stu.
    "All ascenders end up sinking
    and it makes love wonder
    what fears thinking."

I also punched my friend earlier, while still sober, for his lack of integrtity with women. 

Friday night I chugged tequila, I played with kittens, and I kissed my girlfriend. 

Friday night  I communed with my Sangha.  The people I practice with and the people I love. 
    • Report abuse
  •  07-18-2006, 3:05 PM 1584 in reply to 413

Gail,

You shine with beauty, and I would be honored to fetch you breakfast any day of the week.

Friday night I went to a movie with some buddies, then we tried in vain to hit on women. I'd almost rather have an honest moment with myself, Stu, and a forum.

Yotam

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  07-20-2006, 10:43 AM 1656 in reply to 1584

Friday night I went to a hotspot, picked up a robot, and ripped off all it's...

It was weird - GOOD WEIRD.

spiral out, happy holons,
    arthur

I am seeking meaningful work.

bio: http://aqalicious.gaia.com/

I spend most of my "forum time" these days on The Integral Pod: http://pods.gaia.com/ii/

"You've never seen everything." - Bruce Cockburn
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help