Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Warning: 2 Week Notice!

Last post 07-11-2008, 12:28 AM by schalk. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-02-2008, 2:21 PM 60378

Warning: 2 Week Notice!

Integral Friends:

I am passing the message - in 2 weeks the world economic system will collapse.

I was at my local post office earlier today and I was talking with a couple of Larouche supporters. I have learned that we must immediately peg our dollar to gold, we must dismantle the IMF, and we must contribute money so that regular Americans do not have their land taken away by large corporations.

As I was leaving, one of the gentleman shouted to me, in all apparent seriousness, "we only have two weeks until the system completely falls apart!"

I said to him, "OK, pal, meet me here in two weeks. We'll head to the hills in my truck."

Notes: the first thing that strikes me in talking to people like this is - they are able to process complex thoughts, but the connections repeatedly seem irrelevant. Example: I asked one of the guys, what exactly happens when we dismantle the IMF next week? He said, "we then need to get people in the farming states to spread the message." Huh?

"Why exactly is this collapse imminent?" Answer, "because of people like Nancy Pelosi."

These guys look like normal, healthy adults wearing normal clothes. They are groomed. And they, they are exhibiting signs of being brainwashed! I am reminded, it is hard to know anything about someone's interior without getting in there and actually looking at it.

There is one give away exterior - when someone is carrying around weird looking picture collage signs with slogans on them and the signs look like they have been stored under a sleeping bag for a month, look out!

• Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  07-02-2008, 8:27 PM 60470 in reply to 60378

Re: Warning: 2 Week Notice!

That guy is so right. LaRouche has been saying this for years, and I have too. There is no hope. And also it will be a good thing because it will destroy this fascist government and all fascist governments because all governemnts are fascist.

Nancy Pelosi is a fascist spy, there is no doubt about it. Obama is the next Fuhrer. There is no doubt about that.

Schalk, you better wise up! Get your guns clean! Buy those cans of tuna! Stock up on water!

Running to buy some ammo,

monkmonk

• Report abuse
  •  07-10-2008, 5:11 PM 62046 in reply to 60470

• Trebar is not online. Last active: 11-21-2008, 11:52 PM Trebar
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-01-2006
    • Posts 1
    • Points 20

Should I buy the albacore.....or just the chunk lite in water..?
    • Report abuse
  •  07-10-2008, 10:23 PM 62069 in reply to 62046

Ya'll can move down here to San Diego, nice weather in the winter time when we're all sleeping in tents and hunting for our dinner... Hey we can go fishing and get fresh albacore...  Stick out tongue [:P]
    • Report abuse
  •  07-11-2008, 12:28 AM 62076 in reply to 62069

Sounds like a plan.

We only have six days left until the you know what hits the fan!

I'll be arriving off Black's Beach in La Jolla in a camouflaged kayak. I'll flash the secret hand signal so you'll know its me.

Plenty of MREs stashed along the coast. Am thinking we head to Adak, Alaska.

It's the bankers. They're meeting in Zurich right now.

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help