Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

RI Rocks

Last post 06-29-2006, 5:06 AM by jonwolston. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-29-2006, 5:06 AM 620

• jonwolston is not online. Last active: Tue, Jul 10 2024, 2:45 PM jonwolston
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-29-2006
    • providence, ri
    • Posts 11
    • Points 85

RI Rocks

Greetings from the Ocean State to all you foreigners and hello to the RI integral community. Now Ken has said there are ranches in Texas bigger than Rhode Island! Are we going to just sit there and take that? Never mind the facts! We're talking about the human ego here. Think about it. Use your imagination. Lots of them Texans are all ranch and no cattle. Here in RI we're no ranch and no cattle! Now that tells you something doesn't it? It doesn't? Well let me try again. In Texas they all drink upstream from the herd. Now in RI we all drink downstream from the herd! Hey this isn't getiing me anywhere, is it? Look you just have to visit and you'll see why I love it right here. After all, how big is the G-spot?

Jon Wolston

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help