Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

Quiet Integral

Last post 09-03-2006, 12:36 AM by mcfarlin. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-03-2006, 12:36 AM 6596

• mcfarlin is not online. Last active: 09-07-2006, 10:22 PM mcfarlin
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-16-2006
    • Posts 8
    • Points 100

Quiet Integral

No "boom"! No boomeritis, no colors, no chaos, clear and concise language  - It's Frances Vaughan! I got The Inward Arc last week and she's answering my questions. I'm only on chapter 2.

Pre-trans fallacy definition not boomeritized out? Page 31.

It was a circuitous route though. It took me over a year to find her. From ILP to Ken Wilber - David Deida (Sophia recommended him and I think she's fab. But, Deida is scary. He reminds me of one of those baboons that raid sleeping villages at night) - to Roger Walsh because I wasn't happy with his presentation at my ILP so wondered what I may have missed - to Frances Vaughn (marriage does that to people).

The trick for I-I and those wishing to expand the concept without losing the continuity - is to identify which integral writers resonate with which personalities and link them up.

Who resonates with whom on the Integral scene and why? I'm curious.

-K

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help