Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search
Multiplex » Integral Institute Forums » Holons » Re: What would an item need to do to be considered Teal or Turquoise?

What would an item need to do to be considered Teal or Turquoise?

Last post 02-12-2007, 4:34 AM by jwcargile. 22 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (23 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-06-2007, 4:50 AM 19084 in reply to 19083

Re: What would an item need to do to be considered Teal or Turquoise?

It seems to me if one were Teal or Turqioise, they would not be in the I-I forums asking the question, but living and being a Teal or Turquoise without color schemes presented by Spiral Dynamics and Holons. Once in Teal and Turquiose, you are instantaneouly all there is, you are Buddha, you are Jesus Christ or on your way to Indigo. These forums would mean nothing to you. There would be no questions. You would just be...
    JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
    • Post Points: 50
    • Report abuse
  •  02-06-2007, 9:06 AM 19091 in reply to 19084

Hi JW,

It’s quite a romp up and down the spiral, with all the twists and turns between stages, but some things are clear. A more inclusive stage appears opaque to the stages it includes, similar to the way that a less inclusive stage is transparent to stages that include it. Stated another way, more inclusive stages appear as possibilities to the less inclusive stages, while the less inclusive stages appear as probabilities to the more inclusive stages. This makes looking back more of a science, in the sense that probabilities are calculable, while looking ahead is more of a religion, in the sense that faith, (the ability and willingness to deal with whatever) is requisite.

But the process is not just theory; its also practice plus experience. If i say kiss, it is not the same as when lovers lock lips. Or if i say, I am not the body; it’s not the same as an out-of-body experience.

Each stage is at once more complicated and more simple than those it transcends; complicated in the sense that there is more to consider, and simpler in the sense that the ‘rules’ are fewer, more clear, and yet more demanding in scope.

So from my view a certain amount of caution seems wise in postulating about stages of development that are yet in the process of unfolding; but in my experience ‘breaking through’ has always been accompanied by a sense of appropriateness, of welcome, if not humor.

Warmly,

Charles

88W18'28" 41N58'02"

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  02-07-2007, 2:48 AM 19127 in reply to 19084

hi CJ,

i see you are gaming with JC ...
    which is actually what it is about on the NUMERIC deprogramming human evolution when several stories of several legendaries were clustered to the story of one man ... a kind of a father and son figure ... also familiar by the name "Bwian".

NUMERIC
    J=10
    C=3
    summarizes to 13

If you pulse people with 13 all the time they get immune for  13.
    There is also the possibility to train people not to get immune of a thing as 13.
    It can easily be illustrated that we live in societies where some people are in fun of not training the people on preventing themselves of getting immune for 13.

13 is the intentional, isnt it?

;-)
    lets step onwards ...
    s'ace
    0112358132134'55

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

If there were not time, there would be no mind to become." - VV-Rinri-II
    • Post Points: 20
    • Report abuse
  •  02-08-2007, 5:06 AM 19153 in reply to 19127

Been quite awhile since using numerology. I'll have to catch up on the numbers you have assigned J & C. Actually outgrew it (Numerology) for more spiritual based foundations.
    JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
    • Report abuse
  •  02-08-2007, 7:27 AM 19155 in reply to 19084

jwcargile:
    Once in Teal and Turquiose, you are instantaneouly all there is...

Heh.  If only...

Actually, now that you mention it, you are always all there is no matter who you are or where you are in life, you just don't know it yet.  But even when you do know it, it doesn't stop you from being a human being as well, and we humans just aren't omnipotent or omniscient.  Jesus and Buddha had a heck of a time trying to make it in this human world of ours, just like the millions of other folks who have wandered past the first tier of development :-)

Peace, Love, and Bicycles,
    Turtle
    • Report abuse
  •  02-10-2007, 4:57 AM 19204 in reply to 19155

"I and my Father are One, just like you and I are One, and you will do even greater things than I." Jesus to his disciples and to us. If we are created in God's image, which is Spirit, and continue to grow in Spirit as humans, evolving, evolving, evolving, yes there is a chance to be omnipotent and omniscient. Few want to follow this less traveled road. Jesus and Buddha had a heck of a time trying to make it in this world of ours, but they provided a road map for us. I'll take the road less traveled.
    JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
    • Report abuse
  •  02-11-2007, 11:40 AM 19253 in reply to 19204

"I and my Father are One, just like you and I are One, and you will do even greater things than I."

When a person joins himself to another one ...
    it seems a good habit to name the other one first, and the self as last ...

"My neighbour and me are heading to get One, just like Y our Neighbours ..."

if there is a road map i tend to ignore it and rely on the milky way ...
    crossroading things that mushroom (& meshrome)
    ;-)
    s'ace

"Through the 28::7 T-T cosmogenesis of time, merge your mind into the ever-evolving higher conciousness of time!

If there were not time, there would be no mind to become." - VV-Rinri-II
    • Report abuse
  •  02-12-2007, 4:34 AM 19273 in reply to 19253

"I and my Father are One, just like you and I are One, and you will do even greater things than I."

This was taken from scripture. I guess the transcribers didn't have access to Spiral Dynamics (ha)!

JC
    33° 13' N 87° 37' W
    • Report abuse
Page 2 of 2 (23 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help