Multiplex: What's New | Site Map | Community | News My Multiplex Account | Sign In 
in Search

my i l p

Last post 14 hours, 20 minutes ago by fairyfaye. 444 replies.
Page 26 of 30 (445 items)   « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-21-2007, 7:08 PM 27581 in reply to 15303

Re: my i l p

yipeeeeeeee there's a parcel at the post office

wonder what it could beeeeeeeeeeeeeee ??

something for meeeeeee deeeeeeee ??

flutter flutter wheeeeeeeee

• Post Points: 5
    • Report abuse
  •  08-22-2007, 7:33 PM 27614 in reply to 15303

guess what's in my hands ?? you're right !!

the book irreducible mind   :)

have just read the intro and am sooo refreshed at how the book cuts thru the scientific dogma that refuses to look at certain studies because they don't fit their 'beliefs'

am reminded of michael murphy saying that he felt like he would be a pussy if he continued to ignore this evidence

• Report abuse
  •  08-22-2007, 8:48 PM 27620 in reply to 15303

interesting indeed how the scientific orthodoxy
    resembles mythic religion

• Report abuse
  •  08-22-2007, 8:59 PM 27621 in reply to 15303

a computer programming error caused a lot of customers to call up and yell at the reps

and in taking escalated calls .. each time before speaking

n a m a s t e

and it becomes a dynamic exchange .. opening to take in another's anger and upset 

increasing resonance of the interaction of the heartminds expanding like magic

• Report abuse
  •  08-22-2007, 10:18 PM 27625 in reply to 15436

is that your brother ? i ask the small boy on the seat in front of me on the bus .. as he looks up and back at me scrunching his face while the baby in the woman's lap grabs at his cheek

yes he replies .. adding: and he climbs on the table .. but i don't do that because i'm older and know better

• Report abuse
  •  08-27-2007, 10:48 AM 27770 in reply to 15303

making my way thru chapter one .. six more pages to go .. an exciting challenge being neither scientist nor psychologist

the background of scientific psychology .. and what is surprising to me and frustrating to him .. is the allegiance scientific psychologists swear to beliefs they want to be true

the brain is a computer damn it ! and they turn away from evidence and documentation that shows how ridiculous that notion is in total absolutity

and how passionately they disregard all psi .. a computer never breaks the rules .. therefore psi does not exist

• Report abuse
  •  08-27-2007, 11:18 AM 27771 in reply to 15436

and then there's that thing happening on the dead already thread which belongs in the seventh circle if u ask me

do i save these thoughts for the pen and paper journal only or do i say anything to u about it ?

funny how u can react when u reduce yourself to a child on a playground where a kid says na-na-na boo-boo look how this place sucks now that i've left

but he's my brother

• Report abuse
  •  08-27-2007, 12:09 PM 27774 in reply to 15303

and what if ?

what if the story is not who is projecting what .. but that there is something before me to work with

grateful for the harm, lizzie Wink [;)]

• Report abuse
  •  08-29-2007, 9:15 AM 27837 in reply to 15436

wow thank u thank u thank u again and again and again will i wear it thin if i thank u again ??

day three of the third isc teachers gathering is open to the public !! oh to be in the same room as those amazing teachers that we've been listening to on the recordings

i fall to all of their feet because they're so plugged in

and well later after registering

working alone at the office doing volunteer typing for hospice .. sam calls exclaiming look out the south window and i get up and run along the long aisle and up to a magnificant glowing neon rainbow .. the entire arch showing .. and it's light shadow a second one beside it

now what was that about synchronicity ??

sam had just been walking along the river meditating .. and it was for her .. or was it for everyone who saw it ??

that confirmed back at my desk .. only having put a dent in the work .. the security guard comes upstairs his whole body subtley vibrating .. completely starstruck as tho he had just been utterly bedazzled .. there was a rainbow . . .

• Report abuse
  •  08-29-2007, 12:08 PM 27841 in reply to 15303

have u ever heard the word homunculus ? i hadn't

just finished reading chapter one and edward f kelly addressing the computational theory of mind and it's final frontier, the unique biology of the brain

says the closest they can come to explaining the actual "user" of the mind is some kind of homunculus

and we guessed it, the chapter concludes with that there are properties of mental life that are irreconcilable in principal with physical operations of the brain

• Report abuse
  •  08-31-2007, 8:29 PM 27940 in reply to 5083

Idea [I] Re: my i l p

I think, you need a makeover
    V i v a l a m u s i c a !
    • Post Points: 515
    • Report abuse
  •  09-01-2007, 4:12 AM 27956 in reply to 27940

ooops forgot to lock it

Wink [;)]

• Report abuse
  •  09-01-2007, 3:43 PM 27985 in reply to 27940

in chapter two which have read about 30 pages of so far ..  emily williams kelly .. wife perhaps of intro & chapter one's edward f kelly ? champions fwh meyers

who caught between the battles between beliefs that there are certain laws of nature and beliefs that there are things that go beyond the laws of nature

goes for a tertium quid .. making the dual beliefs triangular

neither A nor B but X in cases of psi, etc .. there are further laws of nature of a different kind

• Report abuse
  •  09-03-2007, 9:41 PM 28083 in reply to 27940

saying empirically consciousness is like an electromagnetic spectrum .. where superconscious operations are the undetected ultraviolet

• Report abuse
  •  09-05-2007, 9:43 PM 28177 in reply to 27940

sometimes the best thing to do is be quiet and listen

look at what everything is saying to me

• Report abuse
Page 26 of 30 (445 items)   « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML
 © Integral Institute, 2024. all rights reserved - powered by enlight™ email this page del.icio.us | terms of service | privacy policy | suggestion box | help